• Uncategorized

Self-Assessment Essay

This semester I have learned a lot about literature and how it is a very important factor in daily life. In this semester it has become easier for me to understand the linguistic attitudes that people have about a language, it can be positive or negative. It made me understand that over time one must analyze the different types of languages more in order to understand the aspect and be able to use very important factors in writing or in one’s own expressions. This also made me understand that many people have more opportunities in the language because they understood and understood what they had to do. The different writings…

• Uncategorized

Rhetorical Essay

A Way to Express Yourself Writings are known as activities or skills of marking coherent words on paper and composing text. Throughout history we have seen different types of writing, whether it is a poem, an essay, a short story or editorial writing. Writing began as a tool that would establish order to facilitate agriculture, calendaring, and business. The invention of writing can also be referred to as “the painting of the voice.” Literary language uses rhetorical figures that imply new meanings of the given message. Over time we see that writing evolves and changes with new ideas and different perspectives. In each period of time you can see how…

• Uncategorized

LL Narrative

Professor Lobell  Composition English  My first year in the United States was not what I expected. I was 10 years old when I started 6th grade (normally you need to be 11 to start 6th grade), my mom taught me the basics of English back in my home country. I was doing really well in all my classes except English. My English class was divided by English speakers and non-english speakers. Even though I knew some English, I felt like I was the only one that could not write, speak, or read in English. I felt left out. When I had something to say, I wouldn’t because I was scared…